Skincare is the most important aspect of one’s appearance. However, a large number of products are loaded with chemicals. These often do more harm than good! Every skincare routine starts at cleansing and washing of the face. For these good products are essential so as to avoid any unnecessary bumps and redness. Navigating the world of skincare with sensitive skin can be tricky for sure. However, we did it so you don’t have to! Here are the 15 Best Cleansers And Face Washes For Sensitive Skin – 2019
- Kama Ayurveda Sensitive Skin Cleansing Foam
If you are a fanatic of Ayurvedic and herbal products, Kama is the ultimate brand for you! Their cleansing foam is made with natural ingredients that are a sure shot. The end result of the product is a stunning smooth skin free of any residue whatsoever.
- Contains natural and herbal ingredients
- Comprises of cold-pressed aloe vera
- Certified organic ingredients
- 100% naturally made
- Suitable for acne prone skin
- Doesn’t clog pores
- Free from parabens
- Absolutely no urea
2. Plum Hello Aloe Skin Loving Face Wash
The boon of Aloe Vera is profound! Plum has incorporated this Aloe to formulate a facewash that is dripping with goodness. An extremely mild cleanser which doesn’t clog the pores. The Hello aloe skin-loving facewash is especially beneficial for acne inflicted skin as the aloe soothes it tremendously.
- Free from Parabens
- Certified by PETA
- 100% vegan
- Not suitable for oily skin
3. Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Daily Cleanser
Neutrogena is regarded as the best for skincare. This is rightfully said so! The skin cleanser has been developed with great consideration. Suitable for eczema, atopic dermatitis, acne, and rosacea-prone skin types. The cleanser is not irritant and leaves behind no residue.
- Formulated with glycerin
- Suitable for all skin types
4. La Roche-Posay Toleriane Purifying Foaming Cleanser
This is a suitable face wash for daily use. Keeping in mind the importance of natural oils, the formula isn’t harsh on the face. Highly effective at removing minutest of germs in pores. The unique gel-based formula does wonders at cleansing and nourishing.
- Tested by dermatologists
- Contains unique La Roche-Posay prebiotic thermal water
- Made with ceramide-3
- Contains niacinamide
- Not highly impacting on oily skin
5. SebaMed Clear Face Cleansing Foam
Suggested by dermatologists, SebaMed has a deeply cleansing formula. The face wash is a unique foam that is thoroughly cleansing. It retracts bacteria with ease without harming the pores or tearing through them.
- Compatible with acne-prone skin
- Clinically tested and passed
- pH is well balanced
- Too mild
6. Re’Equil Oil Control Face Wash
Perfect for those that just can’t seem to control the excess oil on their face. Best for oily, acne-prone, and sensitive skin. Formulated with zinc PCA, which is an active ingredient that prevents your skin from drying out.
- Clinically proven active ingredients
- Dermatologically tested
- Natural products
- Free of parabens
- Not suitable for already dry skin
7. CeraVe Hydrating Facial Cleanser
A no-nonsense basic facial cleanser. Consists of a well-balanced composition that isn’t drying and well nourishing. Additionally, it consists of ceramides and hyaluronic acid. These are the ultimate cleansers.
- Dermatologists created
- Does not irritate
- Free of fragrance
- Accepted by the National Eczema Association
- Consists of parabens
8. Neutrogena Pure Mild Facial Cleanser
This ultra-mild facial cleanser is built for minimal harm. As the name suggests, it is mild enough to do no harm. It is a smooth gel that calms the skin. A major pro is that not irritate the pores.
- Minimal chemicals
- Contains artificial colouring
- Unsuitable for extremely oily skin types
- Free & Clear Liquid Cleanser
It is a highly effective cleanser considering how gentle it is. Leaves a smooth oil-free skin right after use. Uniquely it is suitable for both faces as well as body.
- Recommended by Dermatologists
- Two in one product
- Suitable for all ages
- Contains a substance called PEG
10. Paula’s Choice Calm Redness Relief Cleanser
This one is a heavy-duty cleaner for sure! Suitable for normal to dry skin, however sensitive and rosacea-prone skin also benefits from this one. This cleanser removes makeup, dirt, and all impurities from your skin.
- Well adjusted Ph
- Cruelty-free product
- Universal skin cleanser
- Well hydrating
- Supports sustainable ingredients
- Contains PEG-7
11. Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser
Almost every dermatologist swears by the Cetaphil cleanser! The product is perfect for those suffering from problematic skin. Cetaphil skillfully cleanses pores with minimum residue.
- Recommended by Dermatologists
- Free from fragrance
- Well-balanced pH
- Contains parabens and SLS
12. Aveeno Ultra-Calming Foaming Cleanser
This face wash is a luxurious experience in itself. It is crafted with a botanical extract related to chamomile called Calming Feverfew. It specializes in keeping your skin calm and reducing redness.
- Consists of parabens
- Formulated with PEG-16
13. Kaya Skin Clinic Face Cleanser For Sensitive Skin
While this cleanser was formulated sensitive skin types was certainly kept in mind. The product has a specific hypoallergenic which protects skin from chemical irritants. It is extremely mild and nourishing.
- Developed along with dermatologists
- Soap-free formula
- No artificial fragrance at all
- Consists of Diazolidinyl urea
14. Pears Pure And Gentle Facewash
Pears is certainly the most popular name brand when it comes to cleansers. It certainly can be trusted blindly. This face wash contains nourishing milk which gives you a smooth result. The proteins in it leave your skin soft and supple.
- Contains glycerine
- Recommended by dermatologists
- Mild to no fragrance
- Contains SLS
- Formula too mild for certain skin types
15. Eucerin Gentle Hydrating Cleanser
This cleanser is famous for how it gentle and hydrating it is. On application it is easy foaming which works great for small pores. The cleanser is rich in texture and suitable for all skin types. The end result is glowing skin.
- Dermatologist suggested
- Abundant foaming
- Free from added fragrances
- Contains Imidazolidinyl Urea (formaldehyde-releasing preservative)
- Contains SLS
Not everyone has the same skin type. Our skin may be governed by a number of factors such as genetics and hormones. There may be a variety of factors that are out of our control. However, these are not determinants of what you make your skin to be. Dry, oily, scaly, acne-prone skin all can be, to an extent, controlled by us. Using the right products by keeping your skin type in mind will definitely avail you to attain the ideal skin!
You may also like:
Aaliya is a writer and an undergrad student. She has been writing thought-provoking content to a number of companies for over a year now. Aaliya is an aspiring student of psychology. She further plans on dabbling in the study of forensics and molecular genetics. Her current educational background includes an odd mix of science combined with literature and philosophy. The influence of which can be seen in her writings.