Gone are the days when not only your life partner was chosen for you but all other wedding arrangements were too done by family and friends.
Now everything from décor, dress, food and every other small detail is taken care of by brides and grooms themselves for their very special day. Not a miss here or there. Playing special songs for the entry of bride and groom has now become a common thing.
All brides look the best on their D day but inside every girl is different. So here are some numbers to compliment their grand entry accordingly and make it memorable.
- Traditional Bride: Din Shagna Da – Original
- Bindass Bride: Tune Maari Entriyaan – Gunday
- Tum Jo Aaye Zindagi Me Baat Ban Gayi Hai (Once Upon A Time In Mumbai)
- Swag Wali Bride: Banno Tera Swagger – Tanu Weds Manu Returns
- Filmy Bride: Jashne Bahaara – Jodha Akbar
6. Innovative Bride: Navrai Majhi – English Vinglish
7. Unique Bride: Gud Naalon Ishq Mitha – Bally Sagoo
8. Excited Bride: Kaala Chashma – Baar Baar Dekho
9. Fun Loving Bride: Baby Doll Main Sone Di – Ragini MMS 2
10. Dreamy Bride: Taare Hain Baraati – Viraasat
11. NRI Bride: London Thumakda – Queen
12. Modern Bride: Nai Jaana – Neha Bhasin
13. Fairytale Bride: Heer – Jab Tak Hai Jaan
14. Taro Me Sajke Apne Suraj Se
15. Authentic Bride: Bahaaron Phool Barsao – Suraj (1966)
16. Sensational Bride: Banno Rani – 1947: Earth
Do comment below and tell us which songs you entered on/ thinking of entering on? Any more we should add to the list?
You may also like:
Gunjan Grover from Delhi