As kids are very reluctant about finishing their meals at school if not prepared interesting, here is a must try lunch-box recipe for kids which will make them complete their lunch and make mommy’s happy as it’s too healthy and jhatpat.
Preparation time : 5 minutes
Cooking time : 10 minutes
1. Rice vermicelli
2. Plain oats
3. Mixed veggies of choice.
4. 1 tsp oil
5. Spices – Pinch of Cumin, Turmeric, Sugar, and 1 tbsp Salt.
- Put the rice vermicelli in a wok and bring it to boil with water and salt.
- In another wok, add a tsp oil , splutter cumin, add the mixed veggies (onion, capsicum, carrot) and all the spices. After sauteing them, add water and oats let it cook for 5min on minimum flame.
- Switch off the gases and strain vermicelli in a colander.
- Plating should be done as the oats arranged as small balls at some distance apart, over which veggies should be arranged as eyes and beak of birds, surrounded by the cooked vermicelli as nest form and in between these various Nests, tomato ketchup should be put.
Share Your Views In Comments Below