10 Powerful Quotes By ‘Iron Lady of India’, Indira Gandhi
Here is a list of 10 powerful quotes by the first woman prime minister of India :-
- “You can’t shake hands with a clenched fist.”
- I am not a person to be pressured – by anybody or any nation
- My father was a statesman, I am a political woman. My father was a saint. I am not.
- “Winning or losing of the election is less important than strengthening the country.”
- “If I die a violent death, as some fear and a few are plotting, I know that the violence will be in the thought and the action of the assassins, not in my dying.”
- “Have a bias toward action – let’s see something happen now. You can break that big plan into small steps and take the first step right away.”
- “All the people who fought for freedom were my heroes. I mean, that was the sort of story I liked reading freedom struggles and so on.”
- “The power to question is the basis of all human progress.”
- “Martyrdom does not end something, it only a beginning.”
- “Even if I died in the service of the nation, I would be proud of it. Every drop of my blood will contribute to the growth of this nation and to make it strong and dynamic.
Share Your Views In Comments Below