75th Independence Day: 35+ Independence Day Quotes and Slogans To Bookmark!
15th August 2021, Indians will be celebrating their 75th Independence day. The day fills us with patriotism, as we recall the struggle of Indian freedom fighters and revolutionary leaders. From the first revolution in 1857, the freedom fighters gave their full heart and soul in the fight for Independence and became the inspiration for every Indian. To celebrate this great day, sharing quotes, messages and slogans is an enthusiastic way to induce patriotism amongst ourselves and our loved ones. Here are the 35+ best quotes and slogans you can share with your friends and family which will make this independence day even more graceful.
Happy Independence Day Quotes
- “So long as you do not achieve social liberty, whatever freedom is provided by the law is of no avail to you.” – B.R. Ambedkar
- “Democracy and socialism are means to an end, not the end itself.” — Jawaharlal Nehru
- “India is the cradle of the human race, the birthplace of human speech, the mother of history, the grandmother of legend, and the great grandmother of tradition. Our most valuable and most astrictive materials in the history of man are treasured up in India only!”- Albert Einstein
- “In attaining our ideals, our means should be as pure as the end.”- Dr. Rajendra Prasad
- “We hope the world will act in the spirit of enlightened self-interest.”- Atal Bihari Vajpayee
- “When a man is in doubt about what to do, he goes wherever he happens to be first called.”- Bankim Chandra Chattopadhyay
- “Let new India arise out of peasants’ cottage, grasping the plough, out of huts, cobbler and sweeper.”- Swami Vivekanand
- “We have believed and we do believe now that freedom is indivisible, that peace is indivisible, that economic prosperity is indivisible.”-Indira Gandhi
- “We have gathered here on a historic occasion at this ancient fort to win back what was ours. This flag does not symbolize the triumph of individuals or the Congress but the triumph of the whole country. The free flag of India is the symbol of freedom and democracy not only for India but for the whole world. India, Asia, and the world must rejoice on this great day.”- Sardar Vallabhai Patel
- “Whatever difficulties we may face, we must never give up the quest for truth, which alone is God himself.”– Bal Gangadhar Tilak
Independence Day Freedom Fighters Quotes
- “One individual may die for an idea; but the idea will, after his death, incarnate itself in a thousand lives.” – Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose
- “Bombs and pistols do not make a revolution. The sword of revolution is sharpened on the whetting stone of ideas.” – Bhagat Singh
- “Do or die.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “Give me blood, I ‘ll give you freedom.” – Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose
- “Manpower without Unity is not a strength unless it is harmonized and united properly, then it becomes a spiritual power.” – Sardar Patel
- “Don’t see others doing better than you, beat your own records every day because success is a fight between you and yourself.” – Chandra Shekhar Azad
- “A ‘No’ uttered from the deepest conviction is better than a ‘Yes’ merely uttered to please, or worse, to avoid trouble.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “Revolution did not necessarily involve sanguinary strife. It was not a cult of bomb and pistol. They may sometimes be mere means for its achievement.” – Bhagat Singh.
- “It is easy to kill individuals, but you cannot kill the ideas. Great empires crumbled, while the ideas survived.” – Bhagat Singh
Happy Independence Day Slogans
- “Inqualab Zindabad”- Bhagat Singh
- “Dilli Chalo”- Subhash Chandra Bose
- “Purna Swaraj”- Jawahar Lal Nehru
- “Jai jawan jai Kisan”- Lal Bahadur Shastri
- “Sarfaroshi ki tamanna, ab hamare dil me hai”- Rabindra Nath Tagore
- “Jai Jawan Jai kisan Jai Vigyan” – Atal Bihari Vajpayee
- “Don’t take rest after your first victory because if you fail in second, more lips are waiting to say that your first victory was just luck.”- A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
- “Dushman ki goliyon ka hum samna karenge, Azad hee rahein hain, Azad hee rahenge”- Chandra Shekhar Azad
“Araam Haraam hai” –Jawaharlal Nehru
- “Satyameva Jayate”- Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviya
Here’s a list of happy Independence Day slogans for you to share amongst your friends and family!
- Freedom could never be accomplished if India was not blessed with such great warriors.
- Many were wounded, many were shot, and this is how freedom was got.
- This celebration could be much joyous if we had our freedom warriors to celebrate it along with us.
- Commit your life to the country; it is the best Independence Day commemoration.
- We are varied by religion but united by the Nation. We love India.
- It is the day of remembrance; let our contribution towards the Nation progress.
- Don’t just relish freedom, remember its sacrifices too.
- Many departed for this freedom, and we are fortunate for we only have to preserve it.
- Pay respect to the real Heroes who have sacrificed their lives for our freedom.
- We can unfurl the Flag as we breathe in an independent country.