Daughters Day 2021: When is Daughters Day in 2021
Daughter’s Day is a special day to celebrate daughters. Every year fourth Sunday of September is observed as Daughter’s day in India. This year it falls on 26th September 2021(Sunday).
Parents send gifts and blessings to their daughters. Here are some Daughters Day special quotes you can send to your daughters.
Daughter’s day Quotes
- A mother and a daughter always share a special bond, which is engraved in their hearts.
- A daughter is God’s way of saying “thought you could use a lifelong friend”. Thanks for being that treasured friend my darling.
- A daughter is the best thing that can happen to you because a daughter fills your heart with magic and love. Happy daughter’s day.
- A daughter is the happy memories of the past, the joyful moments of the present, and the hope and promise of the future. Thank you for being our joy and hope.
- Do you know how much you mean to me? As you grow into what you will be. You came from within, from just beneath my heart. It’s there you’ll always be, though your own life will now start.
- There is this girl who stole my heart and she calls me Daddy.
- My daughter is so loving, with a heart of gold, Always my baby, even when I’m old, Your love shines through, for all to see, I feel so proud, you’re a part of me. Happy Daughter’s Day, my love!
- Sometimes when I feel low, I only need to look at you and be reminded that you are my miracle. I love you, my baby girl!
- My little girl, I want you to know that you have made my life beautiful and I thank god every day for blessing me with a daughter like you.
- In my eyes, you will always be my baby girl. Don’t grow up too fast, little one. I love you!