Back to work – Workshop for women – by Alpa Teli
What : This workshop is a mentoring and coaching program that is unique in its offering as it will help women identify their strengths, values, natural gifts and talents, which will help them take constructive steps towards their goals. This workshop will facilitate them to discover who they really are! This workshop is for women who are ready to or wish to sit in the driver’s seat of their life and take the slow and steady steps towards financial Independence.
Why : Women who have taken a break from work, due to various reasons face difficulty in getting back to work. This has a huge impact on their confidence levels and self – esteem. Combined with the added responsibilities at home, they find it difficult to return to work in a way that suits them. Whereas many efforts are being made these days by various organisations as well as companies to make the return to work for women easier, sometimes women are held back by their own self – limiting beliefs. This workshop is a mindset creating workshop to prepare themselves to shine at work and life!
Whom: For women who
- Have tried to look for opportunities and are not getting the profile that works for them.
- Don’t know where to start and wish to gain clarity through a structured process on the road ahead.
- Are committed, hardworking and sincere about attaining results.
- Feels that they have a higher purpose and need to do something bigger. But what they want to do is so different from what they have done or are doing, that they don’t know how to bridge the gap?
- Been on a maternity break. want to get back to work but are not able to get over the guilt of leaving their kids, and believe they cannot have it all.
What can a woman expect in this program?
- A two hour deep and powerful self – discovery exercise, which will help them understand your their own self better. Once you do this exercise, you can never be the same again. This is a game changer. This will equip the women with relevant knowledge and awareness about themselves which will help them align up who they really are and what work they want to do in the world. This will be the basis for all the other action plan and knowledge sharing we do in the workshop.
- Archetype discussion & Harness the group wisdom.
- Long term goal setting and short term action plan for realising your goals.
- One on one coaching time with me to help you make a feasible action plan
- 2 calls of 15 minute each with me after the workshop to hand hold you in the process of achieving your goals
Takeaway – Clarity of what you really want to do and an action plan on the way forward.
When: 22nd May 2019, Time – 10.00 am – 5.30 pm
Location: Prabhadevi, Mumbai
The cost will be Rs. 5000 per head
For more information, please contact: 9819552105