12 Ideas for Nutritionists/Dietitians to Grow your Business in 2024
We have entered in the last month of the year. While we all are excited to welcome 2024, here are 12 Ideas for the Nutritionists/Dietitians to grow their Business in 2024
1. Start Blogging- Select certain key themes in your niche or the themes the top players in your industry are talking about. Start penning them.
If you have a blog or website you can post there or you can also start sharing guest posts on websites where your target audience is based out.
Like you can also contribute informative guest posts on Mompreneur Circle website (www.mompreneurcircle.com)
Guest posts helps you get searched on Google and since all the websites with good reader base are already having their website SEO optimized so you don’t have to work more only an original writeup.
Use your social media handles too where you keep giving out information. Reels and videos are working more today.
2. Create your customized programmes- Work on curating a program wherein you can introduce a free webinar for a group of people or for 5 people you can give one on one session free as that will lead towards attracting leads for your business.
3. Start Corporate Wellness Programs- Connect with HR of various organisations and companies and do a corporate wellness sessions for the employees as that boosts leads.
LinkedIn is one of the best platform for the same to connect. If you don’t have any identity on LinkedIn start creating one now and you can easily connect with people.
(Will bring another content soon on How to Connect with Prospective Leads on LinkedIn soon for you who are New on LinkedIn or don’t know how to use it for your Business Growth)
4. Curate your Meal Planning Subscription – Today people face issues like Heart Ailments, PCOS, Thyroid, Food Allergies, Obesity, Post and Pregnancy Meal etc for which they need a proper meal plan start your meal planning subscriptions.
I have personally taken a meal planning subscription post my pregnancy to understand how to recover from C-section in a healthy way.
5. Start a Meal Delivery Service – When you are planning for a meal planning subscription you can also go for a Meal Delivery Service. Collaborate with home chefs from your city or nearby cities where your clients exist and start offering a meal delivery service.
This is a best way to collaborate and it’s a win-win situation.
6. Carry out an Online Retreat Programmes for your Clients- Collaborate with a fellow expert whose service can compliments yours and start an online retreat for your clients.
For example collaborate with a Yoga Trainer and together both of you can have a great online retreat.
7. Start Selling an eBook, Journals and Guides to your Clients. Remember to keep lower prices to draw them to your bigger service.
8. Start a YouTube Channel or a Podcast- You can also share about special recipes for various health issues and start your YouTube Channel or a podcast. YouTube Shorts will boost your business alot.
9. Create an App- If you have good budgets then you can higher a developer and can get yourself an app where your clients can check their progress, track their health and fitness.
10. You can launch health products- The innovator inside you can help to innovate some of the products like a special soup using the ingredients from home, coffee/tea and start selling that.
11. Contribute a column in newspapers, connect for inputs to the reporters in your niche and try to participate in the stories they are working on. ( Will share that too soon as a part of my expertise in PR will share shortly a content on how you can connect with news channels and reporters)
12. Start a Monthly Membership programmes- You can also curate a membership box for your services and involve the programme you can provide.
Do follow these ideas and us give a like or comment to let us know whether these ideas can excite you to bring a change in your marketing and business strategy.