Friendship Day quotes: Some of the best and most famous lines you can share with your friends
Want to make your BFF feel special today? Check out these sweet quotes that you can send to your best friend on Friendship Day.
1. “Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It’s not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything.” — Muhammad Ali
2. “The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.” — Elisabeth Foley
3. “Don’t make friends who are comfortable to be with. Make friends who will force you to lever yourself up.” — Thomas J. Watson
4. “For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.” — Audrey Hepburn
5. “Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.” — Dumbledore
6. “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched — they must be felt with the heart.” — Helen Keller
7. “The world may just see one person but to one person you may be the world” – Dr. Seuss
8. “Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.” — Oprah Winfrey
9. “Time doesn’t take away from friendship, nor does separation.” — Tennessee Williams
10. “’Tis the privilege of friendship to talk nonsense, and to have her nonsense respected.” — Charles Lamb
11. “It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends.” – J.K. Rowling
12. “The best mirror is an old friend.” – George Herbert,
Happy Friendship Day!