Love Cooking? Then Participate in Tingle your Taste Buds Contest
Guidelines for the contest (Please read through carefully as non-adherence will lead to disqualification)
1. You can send the recipe of any dessert, however milk should NOT be an ingredient of your recipe. So, you need to wear your thinking caps and think of dishes which can be made without the use of milk. (Coconut Milk, condensed milk and milk products like cream, khoya, etc can be used)
2. You must send a good quality and original picture of the dish along with your entry. Pictures that are downloaded from the internet will not be allowed.
3. Your submission must include a short 3-4 lines bio of yourself, a couple of lines about the dish, ingredients, servings, preparation and cooking time, process and tips if any.
4. The last date to send in your entries is 15th April, 2018.
5. The jury will include experts from the field and their decision will be final and binding. The entries will be judged on the following parameters – uniqueness, clarity, process, presentation and overall aesthetics of the dish.
6. Top 5 entries will be published in our first cookery e-book and the top 3 entries will be receiving Amazon Vouchers.
7. If your entry is shortlisted for the final round by us but does not end up among the winners, it will be published on our website.
8. The entries can be sent to recipes@
So, what are you waiting for? Don that chef’s hat and get going. We are waiting for your tempting recipes. All the best 🙂 Feel free to post a comment in case of any doubts and do tag your friends/family who might be interested.