The Role of Homeopathy in Controlling Hair Fall in monsoon: A Natural Approach towards a Healthy Hair
Hair fall in monsoon is a common concern affecting people of all ages and genders. There are various factors that contribute to hair loss, including genetics, hormonal imbalances, nutritional deficiencies, and stress. Hair fall refers to excessive shedding of hair from the scalp. While some hair loss is considered normal, like losing 70-100 strands of hair per day, but excess of this can be a cause of concern and need to be addressed.
Primary causes of hair fall in monsoon are –
- leaving wet hair as combing wet hair can worsen the hair loss.
- Using blow dryers and other heating devices
- Wet hair are breeding area for germs and can lead to multiple related issues too
Homeopathy is a Holistic system of medicine that uses highly diluted substances from plants, minerals and animals to stimulate the body’s self-healing abilities. It treats an individual on a mental, physical and emotional plane. Homeopathy philosophy is based on the belief that the body has the ability to heal itself as the illness is due to some imbalance in the body. The principles of Homeopathy are treating the individual as a whole rather than treating symptoms. Homeopathy plays a substantial safe way to prevent hairfall and being used extensively by patients across all generations and ages.
One of the key advantages of homeopathy is its personalized treatment approach. Homeopathy takes into account the individual’s unique constitution, lifestyle, medical history, and emotional well-being. It recognizes that hair fall can be a manifestation of an internal imbalance or disorder. By targeting the root cause, homeopathy seeks to promote long-term hair health and prevent future hair loss.
Homeopathic remedies not only help reduce hair fall but also promote hair growth, improve hair texture, and enhance overall hair health.
Homeopathic remedies for Hair Fall and Regrowth
1. Arnica Montana – this medicine is used for hair fall caused by trauma, such as excessive combing or brushing
2. Thuja – This remedy is often recommended for hair fall due to dandruff or dry scalp.
3. Calcarea Phosphorica- This medicine is used when hair fall is in bunches.
4. Natrum Muriaticum- This medicine works when hair fall is due to itchy scalp, dandruff and dry skin. It also works in case of hormonal imbalance hair fall.
5. Phosphorus -This medicine works on patchy scalp and huge hair loss Phosphorus
6. Mezereum- This medicine works best in treating hair fall due to underlying skin infection.
Disclaimer – It is hereby recommended to consult a Homeopathic physician to diagnose the reason and then take suitable medicine as prescribed by your doctor
Hair care tips
Further I would like to share some of best suitable hair care tips that can be used in addition to homeopathic medicines for best results –
- Due to increase in humidity levels in the monsoon season, it is important to keep hair hydrated.
- Application of oil such as coconut oil will help in nourishing hair and preventing breakage.
- Avoid using any excess hair treatments like blow drying which can damage the hair strands. Regular hair trim helps in boosting hair growth.
- Consult your Homeopathic physician for a personalised treatment. They can help determine if it is safe and appropriate for your specific needs.