Ayurvedic Remedies to Combat the Nasty Delhi-NCR Pollution
With the high level pollution patients who are coming are complaining for Irritation and red eyes, cold, cough, asthma. So talking today about what all it can lead to Exposure to high levels of air pollution can cause a variety of adverse health outcomes .
Exposure to indoor air pollution can lead to poorer asthma control, a higher proportion of severe asthma, and worsening of lung function.
Bronchitis is a respiratory disorder caused by exposure to air pollutants like carbon monoxide. Symptoms include regular coughing and excessive secretion of mucus.
Volatile organic compounds in indoor air can cause nausea, emesis, epistaxis, fatigue, and dizziness.
Exposure to very high levels of air pollutants can cause irritation of the eyes, nose, and throat, wheezing, coughing, and breathing problems.
Breathing in air pollutants can irritate your airways and may cause shortness of breath, coughing, wheezing, asthma episodes, and chest pain.
What should one do
- Drink herbal hot water empty stomach with 1 inch of Giloy stem , 2 bay leaves and 2 star anise.
- A piece of jaggery before every meal.
- Put 2 drops of Anutail in your nose at 7 am in the morning the kapha kaal.
- Wash your eyes with triphala water in the morning. Soak 2 gms of triphala water overnight, sieve it through cotton in the morning and wash your eyes with it.
- Apply jiwantayadi Ghritam in the eyes the way you apply Kajal at bedtime.
- In case of irritation in the throat immediately take 1 spoon of talispatradi churan with 1 spoon of honey.